Weather. I slept and woke up and it still worked. I did some tweakage, found a Google font I liked (Cabin) and rewrote the “created by” part to clearly identify my weather app as a FreeCodeCamp project. Then, I had to put it back on GitHub. When I typed git init it said it was re-initializing. Since I din’t know if I wanted that, I did an rm -r .git and then tried again. As far as GitHub was concerned, it was a new repository so I had to do the new repo things, but as far as my end was concerned, I had a README.md and a LICENSE.md and everything so I was ready to add, commit and push. So I did all of that. and it’s all there, now. Except I forgot to edit the README.md so it referred to things that were untrue, like DarkSky. When I looked at the repo, I immediately saw the problem. And fixed it, followed by an add, commit, and push.
You can look on the side and see my weather app in the links. Or you can go here. To see the repo, go here instead. And notice the calculator. It’s a CodePen but that will change before I turn it in. Probably I’ll write about it Monday.